Tamiya Lunch Box Van (2005) KIT
Lengde: 385 mm
Bredde: 290 mm
Høyde: 225 mm
Vekt: 1560 gram
Motor: type 540
Regulator: ESC for 540 motor
- Betal med faktura
- Betal med kort
Enkel retur:14 dagers returrett
Trygg levering:Vi leverer kun med posten/bring
Populært vintage Tamiya byggesett av høy kvalitet. For å gjøre bilen helt ferdig til bruk så trenger man i tillegg radio, styreservo, batteri og lader. Karosseriet må også lakkeres. Standard farge er gul, TS-16 yellow. KLIKK HER
Another one of Tamiya’s classic creations, the R/C Lunch Box (1st released, 1987) was loved for its camp appearance as much as for its R/C performance. The boxy minivan body raised up over monster truck wheels ensure that this R/C van will get attention anywhere you choose to drive it. Use the sides of the van as a canvas to paint your own original designs for the ultimate conversation piece!
Specs and Features:
- 1/12 scale R/C assembly kit features shock-resistant styrol body mounted on lightweight and durable ABS bathtub frame.
- Fitted with front swing axle independent and rear rolling rigid type suspension.
- Diff gear, housed in sealed gearbox, enables smooth cornering.
- Front grille, side guards, F&R bumper and friction dampers made from metal plated parts.
- Monster tires feature 115mm diameter and 71mm width.
- Install wheelie bar to perform awesome wheelies!
- 3-piece assembly type wheels for extra realism.
- Sealed rear gearbox protects gear differential during off-road running.
- Includes Type 540 motor
- Comes with high performance ESC (electronic speed controller).
- Main paints required: TS-16 Yellow