12 kanal kvalitets mottaker som passer til AT9, AT9S, AT9SPro, AT10 og AT10II. Opp til 4 km rekkevidde med sammen med AT9SPro og AT10II.
R12DS 12 Channels Receiver Overview:
With DSSS&FHSS protocol, which makes R12DS with excellent anti-interference ability, control range up to 2.4 miles(4km)
Support PWM/SBUS signal output and works with Radiolink AT9/AT9S/AT9S Pro/AT10/AT10II.
Stronger Anti-interference: DSSS&FHSS communication technology makes R12DS receiver with stable transmission signal.
12 Channels: R12DS support standard SBUS/PWM signal output, compatible with fixed wing airplane, helicopter, truck, robot, etc.
Long Distance Control: outstanding control range up to 2.4 miles in air. (Actually control range depends on the using environment)
Real-time Information: When works with PRM-03 module and flight controller APM/Pixhawk/Mini PIX can give you real-time information on screen, like battery voltage, altitude, RSSI, flight mode, etc.
Higher precision and Safe Protection: PWM Low latency and output Lower power consumption. The voltage protection software technology of RadioLink ensures both transmitter and receiver are protected from a reverse polarity connection.
1. R12DS only work with Radiolink transmitter products: AT9S, AT9, AT9S Pro, AT10,AT10II.
2. Short push the ID set switch two times within 1 second it can change signal, while the LED change to red, it indicates PWM signal output, the blue/purple LED indicates SBUS signal output
How to match code with transmitter:
1. Put the transmitter and the receiver close to each other within 50 cm.
2. Turn on the transmitter and R12DS.
3. There is a black button on the R12DS,press the binding button in one second until the receiver light starts blinking and release, after about 8 times blinking, match code success when receiver signal LED always on.
4. The antenna must be kept as straight as possible. Otherwise it will reduce the effective range.